2.3.22

 Hello from snowy Missouri!  

Today I'm thankful for snow,

For my big picture windows, 

And a warm house to live in!


I love just sitting here watching the snow fall, 

It's pure whiteness is a beautiful reminder of what Jesus has done.

Thankful for how He can take our mess and make it clean.


I'm thankful for music,

For to-do lists, 

For naps on teething days.


I'm thankful for a job Carl can work from home,

Especially on days the roads make me nervous.

Thankful for baby flutters,

For health and the gift of life.


Thankful for the Word of God,

For encouragement to store it in my heart,

And for the way the Spirit of God uses it to encourage and challenge me.

He is good.

He does good.

All His works are done in faithfulness.

May His name be praised!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes