1.13.22

 It's Thursday! The sun is shining, the boys are resting?

(napping may be mostly a thing of the past for one of them)...

and I'm taking a few moments to write and focus on my blessings.


Today I am thankful for:

Music with truth filled words,

Especially when I start to hear those words spilling from my toddler's lips.

Clean towels,

Answers to prayer,

The access we have to God in prayer,

Hudson's reminders to pray.

The boys starting to enjoy wrestling each other.

Carl,

And getting to be on his team in life and parenting.

Lights on my railing,

the Light of the world,

His light in my heart,

and for my path through His Word...

Most of all though, 

The gift of His salvation,

And the amazing truth that He chose us, 

Chose this plan of redemption before the world was made.

What love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes