10.21.21

 Today I am thankful for a God who hears prayer.

I'm thankful to see how He has answered prayer...

The Perspectives class happening this semester is just one example of that!

I'm thankful for the privilege of praying.

For the reminder it is that we are at war.

Thankful that it is a way that we can help to uphold those around us who are hurting.

Thankful that it's powerful, not because of me,

But because I serve an all powerful God,

And He has made that power available through prayer.  


I'm thankful for faith.

Thankful for examples of faith-

faith in the hard times,

faith in the good times.


I'm thankful for family, 

For the way God designed it so beautifully,

The gift of my husband and children,

The gift of getting to anticipate seeing my parents soon!

I'm thankful for fall,

I love to see the changing leaves outside,

To feel the crisp bite in the breeze.


And most of all, I'm thankful for Jesus.

Thankful He lived a perfect life, then died to save me.

Thankful that NOTHING can separate me from His love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes