10.14.21
So here we go ;) 5 minutes of things I'm thankful to the Lord for:
Life.
Grace.
A bluebird flying through the air.
Focus...I've seen the Lord grow my ability to focus on what is right in front of me in this season, and I am grateful!
Mornings.
JJ Heller.
My sweet boys.
Conversations with Hudson that remind me of how God is working.
I love how he randomly reminds me:
"Mommy, God is growing us. We're going to be so tall!"
Makes me laugh, maybe he doesn't quite get it yet, but he's getting there.
"God is working"
"Can we pray for...?"
"Father God, thank You for fixing our eyes on You."
That last one! I often pray for that, but don't often return to thank the Lord.
Out of the mouth of babes.
So I guess this is me here saying,
Lord, thank you for fixing my eyes on You, and for doing so through my almost three year old.
You are good.
Amen
Comments
Post a Comment