6.13.18

It's been awhile!
Life has been full and busy,
But thanksgiving is still so, so important.
I'm thankful it gets talked about around our dinner table, 
Even if the words don't make it on this blog!

But for multiple reasons,
I'm wanting to get back in the habit of these Thursday posts.
Funny how taking 5 minutes out of our day to write our thanks
Can feel so difficult to remember to do,
Isn't it?

But it's worth it!
I know.
Because the One I give the praise to is worth it!
Would you join me on this journey of praise? 

Today I'm praising God for:
Prayer:
The privilege and blessing of it.
His beautiful creation,
And the chance to take a walk and enjoy it!
Friends to walk with.

Gardening,
A little buddy who loves stroller rides.
All the fun of watching Hudson's new discoveries.
(He loves playing in the bathtub-without water!)
Laughter
Simple joys

The team that is working with us to see
Perspectives happen in Rolla this fall!
Opportunities to serve together as a couple.

The chance to spend time with Adam this summer
As he serves at Camp David.

Our church.
Sisters in Christ who want to pray and study God's Word together.

Hazelnut chocolate
Water
Life
Breath
Truth

Haha...a rather odd conglomeration in places, 
But thankfulness doesn't need to be eloquent. 
What are you praising God for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes