12.6.18

Hello friends!
Happy Thursday :)

Today I am thankful for:

The chance to sit down and write this,

The Christmas season,
And it's reminder of the great love of our Savior.
I'm marveling especially this year that God stepped down into His creation,
And became a baby.
The One who holds the universe together,
Humbled Himself as an infant in need of constant care.
All that one day He could go to the cross,
And die a horrific death to take the punishment for the sins of the world.
I'm thankful that the gospel is indeed a TRUE story,
And that Christ offers Himself to all of us as Immanuel.
All we must do is believe God raised Him from the dead,
And confess Him as Lord.
I'm thankful He is such a good Lord.
Faithful to show us where we stray,
Yet loving and liking us despite our sin.
He is SO good.

I'm thankful for Hudson,
For the gift of a son.
For sweet snuggles as he falls off to sleep,
For the beginnings of little smiles,
For a new soul to point to Jesus,
And a new understanding of the love the Father has for us.

And I'm thankful for Carl.
For how he loves and leads our family,
For His desire to seek first the Kingdom of heaven,
For the hard work he does each day to provide for us!

And I am beyond the five minutes I say I take to write this...
Sometimes it's just hard to stop! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes