8.9.18
Hello friends!
It's a tired sort of day,
But I'm purposing to sit down and take 5 minutes for thanksgiving.
That doesn't always happen,
But it's a good reminder when it does!
Today I'm praising the Lord for-
Naps :)
I've discovered their beauty as a pregnant lady ;)
Baby clothes,
His provision for us of SO much--more than we need.
Life...I continue to be reminded how fragile and precious it is.
And because of that I'm thankful for hope beyond this life.
Water,
Salads,
Iron supplements-even if they do taste ick!
Sweet friends and mentors,
Morning walks,
Evening walks,
The deer we often get to see along Acorn trail.
A chance to see family this weekend,
Even if it will be short and crazy!
Planes that make the 1,000 miles faster.
Planes that make the 1,000 miles faster.
My Great God,
Of Highest Heaven,
Who occupies my lowly heart.
Comments
Post a Comment