5.17.18
Hello Friends!
It's Thursday...and it has been a long while since I've written one of these,
It's Thursday...and it has been a long while since I've written one of these,
But here's a list of some things I'm thankful for this week:
A great and gracious God,
Safety for everyone at the Jamboree last weekend,
That the Jamboree is over for this year!
Time to rest and recoup from all the work that went into that event,
Family,
And how so many of them came to help out and just spend time with us,
My Mom's help in catching up on house chores the beginning of this week,
(Things would still feel hectic around here if it weren't for her!)
Getting to have my sister in Missouri for the first time this past weekend!
Date night with Carl tonight!
He's my favorite :)
Date night with Carl tonight!
He's my favorite :)
Just the fact that I have such a sweet and loving husband,
Who desires to follow Jesus with all his heart.
I am blessed.
Music,
And the chance to share it through lessons.
Students that challenge me to keep learning,
Ceiling fans,
Cool dresses,
Air Conditioning,
Flowers blooming,
and Strawberries ripening in my garden!
Water.
For all of these things,
I give thanks to the God of gods
And Lord of lords,
Who gave His Son for me,
That I might live an abundant life.
Comments
Post a Comment