11.30.17
It's the last day of November.
Crazy!
And on this very last day of the month before Christmas,
I am thankful for:
Jesus-
That He came,
That He lived a perfect life,
That He died,
That He rose again,
And that He offers to exchange His life for mine.
I'm thankful for opportunities to talk about Him,
To share the joy I have because He lived and died and lives!
And I'm thankful for how He's working in my life,
Growing me,
Challenging me,
Shaping me,
Redefining me,
Comforting me,
Loving me,
Teaching me,
Interceding on my behalf.
And I'm thankful for His many blessings,
Art class,
The human face,
Music lessons,
Opportunities to teach things I love,
Christmastime,
Christmas songs,
Friends to write music with,
Tea,
A warm home,
Knit blankets,
My sweet husband,
Energy to clean
...
And I could go on, but my five minutes already went a little overtime ;)
Comments
Post a Comment