7.6.17
Good afternoon friends!
This post comes to you from my kitchen counter as I prepare dinner :)
I've been blessed abundantly with produce,
Both from my garden and the neighbors that I'm taking care of while they're gone...
So a part of planning and cooking meals is figuring out how to use what I have.
It's fun! :)
Today I praise God for:
His Son,
And the magnificent sacrifice He made on the cross,
Dying a death He didn't deserve to die,
To give me a life I don't deserve to live.
I'm thankful for Jesus.
Fresh vegetables,
Beautiful flowers,
A flower garden in full bloom to welcome us home,
Time visiting my sister,
And memories both looked back on and made,
Smell of fresh basil and cilantro,
My husband,
Piano students,
Good conversations,
Truth,
God's Word-
Particularly the portions stored in my heart,
Plums,
Hummus,
Guacamole,
Family,
Time to rest and be refreshed,
Berries,
Date nights,
Water and it's calming affect on my soul,
The gospel-
The power of God for salvation to all who believe!
Comments
Post a Comment