6.22.17

Hello folks!
It's Thursday,
And I'm sitting at my new/old dining room table 
(My grandparents are moving and were getting rid of their old table, 
so it's new home is my dining room),
Just counting my blessings. 

:)

Today I praise God for:
Being the God of gods,
The Lord of lords,
Who shows no partiality.  
Music,
Sunshine and wind,
Rain to water my flowers and vegetables,
Friends and the family of God,
Knit blankets,
Lace drapes,
Psalm 16:11,
My cute and tiny kitchen,
Walks around the block,
Neighbors to visit with,
Exercise,
A/C,
Opportunities to love on little kiddos,
Check lists finished,
A laundry line to hang my sheets on!
Fresh baked bread,
(And easy recipes),
Pictures,
Joy,
Family visits 
(Last weeks post didn't get written because I was too busy soaking up the blessing of having my parents here in Missouri!  We had a lovely time together!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes