5.4.17

Happy Thursday all!
It's been a crazy week.
It's funny how sometimes we don't appreciate the simple, 
Yet good things of life--
Till we've gone without them.
Today I'm thankful for those things:

A dry (or mostly so) basement,
A washer and dryer,
Hot water for my shower,
A good night of sleep,

And also other things:

Coffee and tea with a dear friend,
Being able to cook for friends last night,
Real people.
People who make me laugh,
Music,
Songs,
The music writing process,
chocolate :D
God's Word,
The constant access I'm granted to the throne of God through prayer,
Family connection time,
People chipping in to help after the flood,
A sump pump,
Strawberries turning red :)
Lily leaves growing,
Wedding pictures on the wall,
Candles,
Blankets,
Books,
Getting to catch up with my brother.
:)

For these and many other things,
Lord I praise You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes