3.9.17

Hello friends,
Today started out sunny and warm, 
And though it's still warm,
I hear snow is on it's way?!!?
And it's starting to look stormy outside my window.
But regardless of weather,
Here's a list of things I'm praising God for this Thursday:

Reading glasses,
Books to read ,
(And help keep me sane)
Energy to do simple things,
Daffodils about to bloom,
My pink tree,
Strawberry plants in the garden,
That the snake I saw today was a garden snake, not a copperhead,
Water,
Music,
My piano,
My sweet husband,
Words of truth,
Cards,
Pictures and the fond memories they bring,
My home,
Signs and artwork on the wall,
All the skills mom taught me,
Candles,
Blankets,
Phones,
Lists to remind me of things,
A musical husband,
His cute made up songs,
Simple things,
Truth,
Life,
Gospel.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes