3.30.17
Hello friends :)
It's Thursday again,
And it's been a rather overwhelming week with the many responses to my post on Saturday.
Thank you for your support, your prayers, your words of encouragement,
And to those who are walking the difficult roads of their own lives,
Thank you for your faith.
Here's my list of things I'm thankful to my Savior for this Thursday:
My pink tree-
It's a glorious riot of color in my front yard these days-
I love the way the petals turn my sidewalk into a pink carpet.
Walks around the block with my love.
Dried flowers with which to decorate my home.
My Bible study time with the girls on Wednesday mornings.
Baking with friends.
Knit blankets.
When God Doesn't Fix It by Laura Story
(It's a book, not a song).
Pastor Keith's sermon, "Figuring out Divine Healing" from March 19-
You can find it here.
Lauren Daigle's, "I Will Trust in You."
Musical truth.
Time to study and pour over what fearing the Lord means.
Water.
The colors of spring.
Rain and thunderstorms.
Laughter.
My church family.
Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment