Rays of Hope
I'm feeling bleak.
Like the sky outside.
And just like that,
In the midst of the storm,
He offers a ray of hope,
A piece of answered prayer.
And I'm reminded again,
What a faithful God I serve.
What an intimate God I serve.
He knows my name,
Knows my need,
And when my faith feels about to break,
He reminds me of His love.
He doesn't give me the answers,
But the peace that comes from not believing in coincidence.
Peace that flows from knowing
That HE will never leave me,
Never forsake me,
Will make known to me the path of life,
And will bring fullness of joy in His presence,
EVEN in the midst of the fog.
And as this ray of hope pierces the dark,
I'm reminded again that my HOPE is sure and steadfast,
And it enters within the veil,
Where Jesus has gone before me,
To pave the way to the Father's throne.
This is my Hope, friends,
That I have full access to the throne room of Almighty God,
Through the precious, righteous blood of Christ.
I can enter boldly,
And find in Him ALL I will EVER need.
Comments
Post a Comment