11.17.16

It's another beautiful fall day outside. 
Hardly feels like November!
But I'll open my windows wide, 
Soak in the fresh air,
And enjoy the sunshine as long as I can.
Today, I praise God for:
Tea.
Sunshine.
Himself--
The Master Storyteller,
Extravagant Lover,
Merciful Savior,
Wonderful Counselor,
Almighty Father,
Coming King,
Righteous Judge,
Great and Mighty God.
Grace.
Mercy.
Words of life.
Water.
Picnics.
Nieces and nephews.
Absence of lines.
Good reports.
Loads lifted.
Prayers prayed.
Pictures.
Mail.
Sunrise and Sunset...
Each and every day.
A world that is held together in perfect order.
Music.
Excitement over new things learned.
Connections at the park.
Leaves falling.
Life everlasting.
True joy.


Next week is Thanksgiving...
A day we set aside to give thanks.
But really, it's a habit worth cultivating each and every day.
And there's not a better time of year to consider it...
Would you think about joining me in taking 5 minutes out of every Thursday,
For the next month, 6 months, or year,
To cultivate a heart of thanksgiving?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes