11.10.16

It's a beautiful fall day,
And although in the midst of life's craziness, 
I missed posting last week,
My God is still incredibly gracious,
And today I'm praising Him for:
Life.
Joy.
Hope.
My husband.
Good connections with others.
Flowers.
Carnations, specifically.
Art.
Beautiful scenery.
Lovely fall weather.
Christ's love.
My seat with Him in the heavenly places.
Grace upon grace.
Sunshine.
Heat in our house.
Water.
Nice doctors and nurses.
Puzzles.
Words.
Writing.
Books.
Blankets.
Cozy sweaters.
Opportunities to invest in young lives.
Sweet friends.
My house.
A sink that works.
Pictures.
Care packages.
God's sovereignty,
His righteousness,
His holiness,
His justice,
His mercy,
His love...
The fact that the God I serve is the perfect blend of character traits.  
He is perfection.
(So I don't have to be)
Thank You, Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes