9.22.16
"I said to the LORD, You are my Lord; I have no good besides You."
~Psalm 16:2
I'm so glad there is a God.
So glad when I look in another's eyes that there is the depth of a soul.
So glad when I admire a sunset that I know the Artist behind it--
That there IS an Artist behind it.
I'm so thankful for the Gospel.
So thankful Christ loved me enough to die,
So thankful that I can know One who understands my weaknesses,
Yet lends me His strength.
I'm so glad there is a King of kings.
So glad when life looks uncertain I know One who is Sovereign,
So glad that every moment I live in the presence of the One who loves me,
With a steadfast, perfect love.
I'm so thankful for Abundant life.
So thankful that the chains of sin are broken,
So thankful I have the power that raised Christ from the dead living
inside of me--
inside of me--
Making a way for me to conquer sin and granting the strength to live in grace.
I'm so glad there is a Creator.
So glad that babies, teenagers, young adults, middle-aged, and elderly
all have breath in their lungs.
all have breath in their lungs.
So glad that each molecule of this world is held together by the great I AM--
And that the skies proclaim His glory.
I'm so thankful to be Chosen.
So thankful my life is no longer my own...
I have a purpose that goes beyond this world.
I have a purpose that goes beyond this world.
So thankful the gospel doesn't stop with Christ dying for me,
But includes my adoption as the Father's child.
"On the glorious splendor
of Your majesty
And on Your wonderful works,
I will meditate.
Men shall speak of the power of
Your awesome acts,
And I will tell of Your greatness."
~Psalm 145:5-6
Comments
Post a Comment