7.7.16
Life can be crazy,
Crazy good or crazy bad,
And in the midst of both sometimes,
I forget to rejoice and be glad.
Today I'd like to pause,
Take 5 minutes of praise,
To give thanks to the Lord of Power,
My King, my Savior, my Friend...
I praise You today, Jesus...
For You are good.
You are merciful.
You are faithful.
You are trustworthy.
You are true.
You are righteous.
You are perfect.
You are loving.
You are personal.
You are God.
Thank You for Your many blessings,
For life.
For breath.
For fans.
For friends.
For health and strength.
For a wedding to plan.
For Carl.
For Mom.
For Danae.
For time to spend with ones I love.
For joy in counting down the days.
For Your presence with me each day.
For my sister.
For puzzles.
For flowers.
For purple, white, and green.
For borrowed treasures.
For treasure hunts through clothing bins.
For cards.
For phones.
For cool summer dresses.
For my family and my family to be.
Lord, You have blessed me with so, so much,
Both in Yourself and in Your world.
Truly You are:
"The Giver of every good and perfect gift"
(James 1:17)
Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment