7.21.16

So last Thursday we spent all day driving and this post didn't get written.
BUT, it was worth it!
Cause I got to see my man. ;)  
Home now, 
Just over three weeks till the wedding,
And still counting blessings.

Today I praise Jesus for:

My soon to be sister-in-laws,
They're a talented group! :)
Sunshine.
Opportunities to rest in the craziness.
My family's willingness to roadtrip to MO.
Time spent with my love.
Progress on the wedding checklist.
My DRESS :) :) :)
Journaling
Emotions
Time to process this crazy life.
Letters.
Consistent friends.
Prayer. 
God's grace and perfection.
The tidiness that has invaded my room once more. :)
Rest.
Hope in our coming King.
God's Words.
His faithfulness.



Comments

  1. I LOVE YOU! So glad you could be with your man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes