2.4.16

Happy Thursday from the inn!
I love this little desk...
and the people I meet from behind it.
This space has been a blessing today...
for here my soul often finds it easier
to be still.

So in the stillness and the quiet,
my heart wants to praise our all gracious God,
for these simple things:

Sunsets.
Phone calls.
Pictures and text messages.
Love.
Joy.
Peace.
His personal choosing and love of me.
1 John 3:1.
The inn.
Quiet.
Journaling.
Other's journals.
My position seated with the Savior.
Family.
New horizons.
Time.
Prayer.
Katie Joy.
Carl.
January.
Four-wheeler rides.
Hugs.
People.
Divine Appointments.
Normalcy.
Tea and tea parties.
Mom.
Grandma.
Adam and his card tricks.
Mornings.


And so many more things could continue the list...
I am beyond blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes