12.10.15
Days, Months, and Years...
They all just fly away.
Each moment is but for now,
The next it is lost.
And I don't want to miss a chance
to praise, to thank, to bless
Jesus, make my heart pure.
Today I pause and thank You for:
Your purity bestowed on me.
Old journals.
Writings.
Studying and Straightening up.
Conviction.
Change in becoming like you.
Fresh air to breathe.
Walks on the driveway.
Back mending slowly, surely.
Yarn crafts.
Accomplished tasks.
Your presence with me.
And Lord,
I know I have it,
But continue to make me more aware...
You are with me.
Each moment.
Through each struggle.
In each joy.
Giving peace,
Giving grace,
Giving joy,
Giving love.
Emmanuel.
I'm thankful for Emmanuel.
See,
Without You
I'm simply useless.
You make beauty from dust and ashes.
Emmanuel has come to me.
He lives with me.
He abides with me,
in me,
calls me to abide
in Him.
Joy...
Joy...
Joy...
To the world!
Emmanuel has come.
Amen.
ReplyDelete