10.29.15
Hi friends! It's that time of week...time to take 5 minutes out of my day to thank the Lord for His many blessings. I have not been as faithful to record those blessings here lately, as school has been keeping me pretty busy and Thursday's are a bit of a crazy day, but I still have ever so much to praise Him for. I always have ever so much to praise Him for...much more than 5 minutes will ever allow me to write, but for this week anyways, here's 5 minutes worth of my thoughts on all the Lord has blessed me with:
Time...without it, when would anything get done??
Getting to hold baby Camille this past weekend.
Block towers built with Patrick and Carl.
Conversation, and the chance to go deep and real with others on how we live out this Christ-centered life.
Cold medicines.
Sleep...it truly is such a gift!
Good questions, and people who come up with them.
Hot tea with honey.
Enjoying the out of doors.
Life.
God's Word, and the life it speaks to my soul.
Best friends.
My man.
A computer to do school work on.
Books...now that I'm done with break, I feel refreshed to actually enjoy reading again!! :)
Truly, there is so much. And it all is a gift of God's marvelous grace. I don't deserve any of this, but He has given me freely of all that He has. I am a blessed woman, not because of the stuff, but because of Jesus. His life, given for mine. His life in me, flowing through me...it is the only abundant life.
Comments
Post a Comment