8.27.15

Change...there's a lot of it taking place in my life right now!
But as I try to adjust to the new normal
(which will be normal for how long?),
I rejoice in the everlasting God as my constant constant.
When all else changes, He remains the same.
So today I praise Him for:

Grace upon grace.
Love undeserved.
His character of love and gentleness.
His character of holiness and righteousness.
His character of justice and compassion.
The gospel.
His GOOD gifts:
Cool breezy days.
A computer that works well for school.
Stacks of books for learning.
Friends that I can talk about the struggles and joys of life with.
Forgiveness when I fail...
(for I'm realizing more and more how much I fall short.)
His sovereignty and trustworthiness.
John Waller's "While I'm Waiting."

Today, in the midst of the changes and uncertainties, I choose praise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes