8.20.15

Hello all!
You know, some days I wonder who you are...
Who is journeying this road of thankfulness with me...
So if it's not too scary, would you leave a note in the comments today?
Let me know your name and one thing you are thankful for?
I'd be thankful!
 
But without further adieu, here is this weeks 5 minute list of things I am praising God for:
 
The gospel...the grace and love of God poured out on me, an unworthy sinner.
Love, and the beauty of it...especially in our "unlovable" moments.
Water...I am so thankful God made water!!
Phones to stay connected across the miles.
Checked off to-do lists.
Honest conversations.
My mom.  I love her!
Books coming in the mail.
New beginnings.
Friendly little boy grins.
Bare feet in the rain.
Simple little pleasures of life.
The view out my desk window. 
Countdowns :)
Hugs.
5th and 6th grade girls.
Cleaning.
 
Well, 5 minutes have come and gone...and I'm still here counting my blessings...
What are yours?

Comments

  1. You know who I am :)
    Gorgeous sunrises, rainy mornings, coffee, exercise, great friends, and new beginnings as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes