7.30.15
It's Thursday, and I'm thankful. :)
Praising Jesus for...
His grace and constant presence with me.
Countdowns.
Excitement and anticipation.
Purpose in each hour lived.
Water, lots and lots of water!! :)
Yeah, just the fact that I can drink water safely, and not worry about it harming me.
Fun songs.
My life being a part of the bigger picture of His story...
The fact that it's NOT about me.
(that would be so sad and purposeless)
But I'm thankful for grace in the moments I forget.
Purple suitcases.
Hard work.
Divine appointments, and crazy connections...
(it's a small world!)
Faithful prayer warriors.
Encouraging words and hugs.
My brother!
(I'm so glad to have him home this week)
Phone calls from my sister.
The God of the universe, who holds the world in His hand, spoke light into existence, and loves me as His daughter!
What about you?
Comments
Post a Comment