7.23.15

You know, some days giving thanks and counting blessings can be harder than others.
I find though, that it's on the harder days that my soul especially needs it.
Rejoicing in the Lord is a safeguard for my heart and mind!
 
And today is Thursday, so I'm choosing to praise God for:
 
Life.
His glory, and the chance to reflect it to the world.
The gospel--good news for broken people like me.
And along with that, Jesus.
Words of truth spoken in necessary moments.
Francis and Lisa Chan.
That in God's eyes I have the pure beauty of Christ, despite my flawed human nature.
Little kiddo smiles.
The undeserved favor of my God.
Water and sunshine.
The fact that life is a journey, and no, I haven't arrived yet!  But God is faithful to teach me, grow me, love me through the process!
Prayer and people who pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes