6.4.15
I've found that in the middle of the craziness of life, it's all too easy to forget to praise Jesus for all His goodness, all His grace, all His blessings...and so that's why #thankfulthursday.
I want to make a practice of remembering that all good gifts truly do come from above,
"coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." (James 1:17)
With all that He has done for me, the least I can do is remember to praise Him!
So without further adieu, this week, I praise Jesus for:
His love.
Grace and patience extended by others.
His character reflected in the lives of those who believe in His name.
Joy inexpressible.
Studying God's Word.
Marveling over the truths revealed in Scripture with others.
Prayer.
God's perfect and sovereign plan.
Eyes.
Walks on which I discover new things.
My mom.
Care expressed.
His gift of sleep.
Good talks, good friends, good God.
Abundant life!
His glory.
Comments
Post a Comment