Goodbye "Normal?"

Life lately has held some interesting twists and turns, and I've found myself amidst unfamiliar surroundings rather often these past couple weeks.  (like last night when I sat next to 7 year old Devon on the plane and learned an awful lot about sharks!)

Sometimes though, I need those strange surroundings, because in the middle of "just normal," I can start to simply float along...not remembering how much I need to live dependent.  Because I've got this, right?  I know how to live my life...

Haha.  NO.

Throw me in the middle of unfamiliar circumstances, and I start to remember how VERY much I need Jesus!  His life in me is what makes my life matter.  So thankful for that...for His Spirit's guidance and work in my every day--whether my day is "normal" or not!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes