22's October

Some of the significant moments in October's journaling's from this past year...

2~Lord I pray that those who believe in Your name who are in Iraq and Syria right now would know You as their very real and very present Rock and Strength. Lord, use them to shine the light of Your love to their persecutors.

3~You are the One hearing my prayers...the One who my prayers move to action.
You are worthy of being my God...I am not.

13~Learning so much Lord...at times it feels like I'm trying to drink from a fire hydrant. Teach me what You want me to learn?

I have no idea where A's life is at this point, but I pray that you would continue to be the winner of his heart. He lives (or lived) in a rough city, Lord. No matter what comes, please point his eyes to You. May he be undone by Your greatness and his smallness. Give him a passion for the gospel, and use his life to spread Your glory throughout the world.

18~Thank You, Jesus, for this absolutely beautiful night at the inn! The way the setting sun lit up the autumn leaves was absolutely breathtaking. Reminders of Your beauty like that are so good for my soul.

L, Jesus, with all her questions...teach her please? Guide her into Your truth, and fill her heart with an assurance that You are the truth.

22~Lord, in the middle of all the craziness that is his life right now, remind him to be still. Slow him down sometimes. Remind him of Your Word. Be the Lifter of his head and a shield about him...Holy Spirit, be his Teacher and his Guide.

24~She has so much love and passion to give, Lord! I pray that You would use her greatly for Your kingdom purposes. Lord, bring a man into her life who will consistently encourage and challenge her to draw closer to You, and to continue walking each day closer and closer in obedience with You. I pray that You would send someone to walk through life with her who would enhance her effectiveness for Your kingdom, and she his.


28~Continue to give us all a genuine love for each other, and single, or dating, or eventually married, guide each one in knowing how to most effectively love, so that we can display the beautiful, unifying love of Your kingdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes