August from my year of 22 :)

Some days I need reminded that He is at work.  
Those days I'm ever so thankful for this habit of journaling.  
Whatever you're needing reminded of, I pray these words in some way point you back to Jesus!
To the King and to His Kingdom!

2~ Thank You for opportunities to see You answer seemingly “little,” but hugely important prayers...like helping K find his passport.
It's crazy how lately I've been physically identifying with people I'm praying for...B and this whole allergy thing, A and struggling to breathe, and now the Honduras team and fatigue. Lord, somehow use this?

3~Do I ignore the call because I'm so impressed with the blessings?

5~Teach me to live in today, for eternity, seeing and treasuring the good in each moment as coming from You!

6~Be the living water that flows in me! Jesus, use the water of Your Word to tumble smooth my rock-like rough edges.

8~Instead of a list of do-nots, instead of focusing on what not to do, fix your mind on the one thing that matters—Christ! The bad being taken out of my life in this process of sanctification must be replaced with something...something good! Christ is that good, and He is holy, loving, compassionate, kind, humble, gentle, patient, forgiving. It's not about a list of do's and don't s, its about Christ! But that does not mean we're not fighting a war against fleshly indulgence. Jesus, help.

10~Jesus, here I am. Not a perfect person, but cleansed in the blood of the Lamb. Thank You. I confess, I need You! I am far from righteous on my own. I'm finding myself more easily aggravated with others lately, Lord. Instead of loving, kind, forgiving.

19~Jesus, 
Gospel truth...rock our world's with it tonight? 
 We need You. 
 We love You. 
 Be here!

25~Rejoice in the Lord!
                ~Philippians
It is a safeguard for my soul. He is always true and faithful...always remains the same. And sooo...when my joy and rest are based on Him, they cannot be shaken, for He is unchanging.

26~Oh my Jesus, I'm back into normal life, and its hitting hard and fast! Guide and teach me through this time? Time with You can be a time of rest, refreshment, and renewal no matter where I'm at. Thank You for being my God! My GREAT God.
Spirit, fill me.
Jesus, woo me.
Father, change me.
I want to become,
Like You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes