2014 in Review: February
As I stated in my first "year in review" post, these lines come from my journals over the course of the past year. May you see the glory and power of God at work as you witness our relationship pictured in words!
February:
February:
2~In the middle of this crazy night...Jesus, point eyes
to You. Protect women and girls. Change hearts of men who are
destroyers, break them with sin, and make protectors.
5~I want to be a woman of much prayer! And I realize
that will probably often mean being misunderstood . . . but I know
there's a battle raging and I want to fight by Your side!
10~Thank You just for joy found in the little things.
Like the fact that I am 22 =) That just makes me smile!
12~ Jesus, What am I going to do? Trust You?
That would be the best plan, wouldn't it? It's hard sometimes!
18~I pray, Lord, that You would receive glory from our
lives corporately and individually. Be present among us, and use us
to encourage each other.
20~Fill my mind with truth...with people to pray
for...with Yourself. Lord, I pray that You would increase my
security in You, and that You would give me the ability to respond
with grace when my faults and mistakes are called out.
21~Please show up and show off Your glory Sunday
morning! I want my girls to see how great, wonderful, and lovely You
are! Please Lord, do what only You can do . . . Lord draw me closer
to You too...that I might better lead them there.
22~There is a void deep in my soul that You alone can
fill. Thank You, Lord, for seeing me, with all my flaws and
imperfections, all my passions and desires...seeing me more clearly
that I see myself, and loving me so perfectly, so faithfully!
I am nothing on my own. In my own strength, all I can
do is bring death...there is no life in me. Except that Jesus died
to give me life!
28~I want to be able to love genuinely without expecting
anything. Teach me what that looks like?
Comments
Post a Comment