Dreaming

It's a perfect night for dreaming,
Ooh, oh,
And I'm dreaming of you.
As the sun kisses the autumn leaves,
Colors clouds with a rose hue.

It's a perfect night for dreaming,
Ooh, oh,
And I'm dreaming of you.
As the sun kisses the autumn leaves,
Colors clouds with a rose hue.

Ooh, Oooh, oh, oOh,
Ooh, oh, oOoh, 
Ooh, Oooh, oh oOh,
Ooh, Oohoh Oh

Come soon, 
Oh, come soon,
Come soon,
Oh come soon.
It's a perfect night for dreaming,
Come soon,
Come soon.

As the sun sets 'or the horizon,
I'm wondering when,
When will I see your face,
Know Your smile and embrace

Ooh Oooh, oh, oOh, 
Ooh, oh, oOoh,
Ooh, Oooh, oh oOh,
Ooh, Oohoh Oh

It's a perfect night for dreaming,
Ooh Oh, Come soon.

P.S. This post now has a song recording to go with it... :)  Dreaming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes