(Missed the earlier installments? The story starts here: Our Love Story-Part One ) A week and a half after our first meeting, I was sitting at my desk at work, and had just told KJ to pray I would hear from him soon. (Or maybe I just needed patience?) Opening my facebook messages I discovered one that started with, "Dear Allison," And the rest is history. Just kidding, I'll tell you the rest of the story. ;) That message let me know that Carl wanted to get to know me better, Not just dating for fun, but seeking to see if God would lead our lives together toward marriage-- which HE did! :) BUT, at this point, we were practically strangers. Nevertheless, After he talked with my dad on the phone for a good couple hours, We started regularly calling each other, Skyping, and Facebook messaging. It wasn't long till we felt like we had known each other forever, And our regular phone calls turned to once a month visits, And all afternoon and evening Su...
Comments
Post a Comment