Lesson Plans
And as I immerse myself in lesson planning He speaks to my soul:
"Don't miss this."
The simple is profound!
In the middle of these "Big questions," "Big answers" are true for me just as much as the 7-11 year olds I'll be teaching. Jesus is God's Son, I can look up and ask for His help in ALL things because He's trustworthy always, His death and resurrection make it possible for me to be a part of God's family, He's gracious to forgive me & help me make a fresh start when I open up to Him about where I'm wrong, and He wants me to know and love Him and have a passion for sharing that love and knowledge with others!
Friends, the gospel doesn't change!
"Don't miss this."
The simple is profound!
Who is Jesus?
Why can I trust Jesus?
Why do I need Jesus?
How can Jesus help me when I mess up?
What does Jesus want me to do?
In the middle of these "Big questions," "Big answers" are true for me just as much as the 7-11 year olds I'll be teaching. Jesus is God's Son, I can look up and ask for His help in ALL things because He's trustworthy always, His death and resurrection make it possible for me to be a part of God's family, He's gracious to forgive me & help me make a fresh start when I open up to Him about where I'm wrong, and He wants me to know and love Him and have a passion for sharing that love and knowledge with others!
Friends, the gospel doesn't change!
"This is how God showed His love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him." ~1 John 4:9
Praying that the Gospel shines clear and brilliant through you, through these lessons. Thank you for sharing these big questions and answers...
ReplyDelete