An Overview of 2013: June

A few thoughts from June . . . 

5~Lord, I’ve thought my way is the best way, and I’m sorry.  It really isn’t!  Yours is!  Thank You for always having a plan and bringing the work You begin to completion, Lord!  Thank You for Your grace extended to me!

6~ “For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.” ~Philippians 3:20

One day my Savior, my perfect Prince will come. . . .

7~Enable me, I pray, to live a life saturated in trust and free of worry. 

8~3 questions Amy Carmichael would ask before she spoke:
·         Is it kind?
·         Is it true?
·         Is it necessary?

16~Christ in me…the hope of glory…what an awesome, mind-boggling thought that is, Lord!

25~Immortal, invisible, only wise God, Your name be praised forever!  You spoke this universe into existence.  You exist outside of time, in fact, You are the Maker of time.

29~Well, Lord, You know all about my tears right now.  As much as I want to just be thankful for this season and embrace the chance to grow in my relationship with You…it’s hard sometimes!

30~There are times in life when a passion burns in my soul . . . the words well up wanting to spill out on paper or screen or vocal chords, and yet I don't quite know what they are or should be.  My heart both yearns and dreads to share, and although I know with a deep, deep clarity what the passion is, the words to share it just aren't there.  

June's Playlist:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes