An Overview of 2013: August
Musings from August of this past year...
3~That You spoke
and this world came to be just boggles my mind!
Walking as a
child of light does not mean that I’m doing it perfect all the time, but that I
am trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord!
5~Do I see this
world as a playground or a battlefield? “Today
men think…we are not here to fight, we are here to frolic. We are not in a foreign land, we are at
home. We are not getting ready to live,
we are already living.” ~A.W. Tozer
11~Lord, You are
just as much my God as You are Pastor Keith’s God, as You are Eric and Leslie
Ludy’s God, as You are Amy Carmichael and Corrie TenBoom’s God! I pray, Lord, that You would reveal Your
power in my life in mighty ways!
12~Lord, may
Your life in me spring up as a wellspring of refreshing water.
16~ “Elijah was
a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain,
and it did not rain on the earth for three
years and six months. Then he prayed again and the sky poured rain
and the earth produced its fruit.” ~James 5:17-18
20~Romans 12:1-2~renew
your mind with the Words that will give you life.
22~I pray, Lord,
that You would love through me and shine in me today. May others be drawn to the joy You give me.
27~ “You know
when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar, You
search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue behold, O
Lord, You know it altogether. You hem me
in behind and before, and lay Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is
high; I cannot attain it.” ~Psalm 139:2-6
Oh my Jesus,
How sweet it is
to know You have this knowledge of me!
Thank You for being the One who knows, loves, and protects me!
29~Lord, You certainly make beautiful things, and I cannot wait to see Your face, as I’m sure it will be the most beautiful thing yet!
August Playlist
Comments
Post a Comment