An Overview of 2013: April

I'm loving the reminders of neat opportunities God gave me to be involved in, pray for, and speak truth into random people's lives last year as I read back over it!

April's writing tidbits . . .

2~It’s so easy to forget, but You are with me…teach me to remember. 

4~Believe Truth!
      Remember Jesus…
        Trust His Word.
          Recount His faithfulness!
            Rejoice in God’s presence.
              Reckon yourself dead~
                Alive in Christ!
                  Delight in the Lord…
                    Meditate on His Promises.
                      Believe Truth!

5~You are trustworthy, Lord, with all of life.

7~Lord, more and more I’m realizing that I cannot make others passionate about You and Your Word…nothing I do can change them.  Lord, You must work.  You must give that passion . . . I pray that You would stir in my girls a hunger and a passion for You.

8~ “But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation.  My God will hear me.” ~Micah 7:7

10~ Thank You for that opportunity, Lord…to pray for a woman who might be about to lose her mom.  I pray Lord, that You would continue to comfort J. and strengthen her faith to leave this in your hands.  You are good, Lord.  I trust You.

11~ “But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification and redemption.” ~1 Corinthians 1:30

14~Teach me to be free—not in a liberal way, but in a genuine way in my relationships with those around me. 

16~Each season of life brings its own blessings and challenges and through all the seasons God remains the same—good, faithful, loving, merciful, just, holy, true . . . remind me, Lord, to focus on the blessings of this season, the blessing of Your presence, remind me to be thankful, and also to embrace the challenges and be willing to learn from them. 

19~Tis a new day in which I have the blessed privilege of walking with You.  Thank You for calling me as Your daughter…I really can think of no greater blessing than that.  To be loved by the Most High God…wow, what a privilege.

20~Lord, I pray for C…that You would woo her to Yourself!

23~I get so self-centered sometimes…so wrapped up in the concerns of this world, so concerned with what I want…remind me of the bigger picture.

24~Use the words I’ve put on paper tonight as a blessing in the lives of those they touch!

26~Lord counteract the devil’s graying lies with Your blazing truth.  I need You to fill my mind with thoughts that are true and pure and lovely!


30~Lord, take away the false sense of peace he has with dying…I pray that You would make his heart restless until he finds true rest in You!

April's Playlist:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes