The Sky was Singing Glory . . .

The sky was singing glory on my way to work today.  It was a perfect transition from time spent at the feet of Jesus to entering the hustle and bustle of work.  The sky does it's job so well.  It never rebels . . . I do. So as I gazed upon the glorious sun rising for the day, I prayed the Lord would make me a glory reflecting light today.

Later, the guests kept telling me about the rain falling, and I kept forgetting.  They'd tell me, and I'd respond, "Oh, really?  But the sunrise this morning was so beautiful . . ."  See I was so enraptured by that sunrise, I could hardly take in the rain.  I could see it out the windows.  Yet, my mind just kept going back to the sunrise.

Does it keep going back to Jesus?  My mind?  Yours?  That's when we'll reflect His glory to a world drowning in rain.  Remembering His presence is a moment-by-moment choice.  Today, He blessed me with reminders and put a song in my heart.  People were praying.  I know.  He answered.  Still, though, it's a choice.  "They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed." ~Psalm 34:5

My heart desires this verse to be true of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes