Oh the precious gifts!
While at Ellerslie I started studying all that we are given IN CHRIST . . . what a list! I have not even come close, I'm sure, to the fullness of this, but it has so blessed me that I wanted to share it. :) So this is just a taste of all that those who have accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior are given!
In Christ, we are given . . .
~Freedom from condemnation (Rom. 8:1) ~Freedom from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2) ~Every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places (Eph. 1:3) ~Holiness and blamelessness in His sight (Eph. 1:4) ~His grace freely bestowed on us (Eph. 1:6) ~Redemption (Eph. 1:7) ~Forgiveness of our sins (Eph. 1:7) ~Knowledge of the mystery of God's will (Eph. 1:9) ~An inheritance (Eph. 1:11) ~The seal of the Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:13) ~A seat in the heavenly places (Eph. 2:6) ~The love of GOD (Rom. 8:39) ~Unity/oneness with other believers (Rom. 12:5) ~Wisdom from God (1Cor. 1:30) ~Righteousness (1 Cor. 1:30) ~Sanctification (1 Cor. 1:30) ~Life (1 Cor. 15:22) ~Triumph (2 Cor. 2:14) ~The sweet aroma of the knowledge of HIM (2 Cor. 2:14) ~The lifting of the veil (2 Cor. 3:14) ~Newness of life (2 Cor. 5:17) ~Reconciliation to God and a ministry of reconciliation (2 Cor. 5:18-20) ~The righteousness of GOD! (2 Cor. 5:21) ~Liberty (Gal. 2:4) ~Himself as our clothing! (Gal. 3:27) ~A place as children of God (Gal. 3:26) ~Good works prepared for us to walk in (Eph. 2:10) ~Nearness to God (Eph. 2:13) ~Boldness and confident access to God (Eph. 3:12) ~Encouragement (Phil. 2:1) ~Fellowship of the Spirit (Phil. 2:1)
And I'm sure there are so many more! If you happen to come across any that aren't yet on my list, I'd love for you to share them. :) And I may update the list too . . . I'm so thankful for all these precious gifts. What wondrous truths to dwell on!
In Christ, we are given . . .
~Freedom from condemnation (Rom. 8:1) ~Freedom from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2) ~Every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places (Eph. 1:3) ~Holiness and blamelessness in His sight (Eph. 1:4) ~His grace freely bestowed on us (Eph. 1:6) ~Redemption (Eph. 1:7) ~Forgiveness of our sins (Eph. 1:7) ~Knowledge of the mystery of God's will (Eph. 1:9) ~An inheritance (Eph. 1:11) ~The seal of the Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:13) ~A seat in the heavenly places (Eph. 2:6) ~The love of GOD (Rom. 8:39) ~Unity/oneness with other believers (Rom. 12:5) ~Wisdom from God (1Cor. 1:30) ~Righteousness (1 Cor. 1:30) ~Sanctification (1 Cor. 1:30) ~Life (1 Cor. 15:22) ~Triumph (2 Cor. 2:14) ~The sweet aroma of the knowledge of HIM (2 Cor. 2:14) ~The lifting of the veil (2 Cor. 3:14) ~Newness of life (2 Cor. 5:17) ~Reconciliation to God and a ministry of reconciliation (2 Cor. 5:18-20) ~The righteousness of GOD! (2 Cor. 5:21) ~Liberty (Gal. 2:4) ~Himself as our clothing! (Gal. 3:27) ~A place as children of God (Gal. 3:26) ~Good works prepared for us to walk in (Eph. 2:10) ~Nearness to God (Eph. 2:13) ~Boldness and confident access to God (Eph. 3:12) ~Encouragement (Phil. 2:1) ~Fellowship of the Spirit (Phil. 2:1)
And I'm sure there are so many more! If you happen to come across any that aren't yet on my list, I'd love for you to share them. :) And I may update the list too . . . I'm so thankful for all these precious gifts. What wondrous truths to dwell on!
Comments
Post a Comment