God: The Abundant Provider
Today, God blew me away. He had provided pretty much everything I needed monetarily and supply wise for my trip to Haiti, but today He went above and beyond! I even said to one person, "I don't need it." But God wanted to show me He provides more than enough. He is the God of abundant provision. Philippians 4:18-20 says "But I have received everything in full and have an abundance; I am amply supplied, having received from Epaphroditus what you have sent, a fragrant aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well-pleasing to God. And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen."
To those of you who God has used to provide, thank you! Your gift is "a fragrant aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God."
I am overwhelmed at His provision, especially because it is such a reminder that He does provide abundantly--not just with money and things, but with strength, joy, and peace! To those of you who are praying--thank you! God is using you in His abundant provision of those things.
I am excited, and I hope you are too. To God be the glory! He is the Abundant Provider, may He receive all the glory.
Keep praying~ the butterflies in my stomach are dancing a little more than I would like them to be . . . maybe He's providing abundant butterflies too?! :)
To those of you who God has used to provide, thank you! Your gift is "a fragrant aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God."
I am overwhelmed at His provision, especially because it is such a reminder that He does provide abundantly--not just with money and things, but with strength, joy, and peace! To those of you who are praying--thank you! God is using you in His abundant provision of those things.
I am excited, and I hope you are too. To God be the glory! He is the Abundant Provider, may He receive all the glory.
Keep praying~ the butterflies in my stomach are dancing a little more than I would like them to be . . . maybe He's providing abundant butterflies too?! :)
Comments
Post a Comment