It's NOT about my Comfort.

I know it's been awhile . . . alot has been happening lately and it's been a challenge to process it all.  I didn't even want to think about trying to put it in a readable fashion that would make sense as a blog entry!  I still don't have all the answers (I'm realizing I never will.), but I think I'm at the point where I can verbalize the main lesson that God has been teaching me lately. 

This:  Sometimes God has to take us where we don't want to go--in order to get us where He wants us to be. 

It's been a hard truth to learn, and in all honesty I can't say I've completely accepted it yet, but I'm getting there.  It's not a comfortable reality, but that brings up the theme of this "learning to live for HIS glory."  That theme being, that life is NOT about our comfort--instead it's about His glory.  And even in the midst of uncomfortable situations we can trust Him to work all things out for good.  :)

To God be the glory, forever and ever.  This is His story, not mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes