Sometimes . . .
Sometimes I struggle,
Life can be hard.
Sometimes I wonder,
what should I do?
Sometimes I cry,
Wonder where to turn,
Sometimes I trust
And depend on His word.
Sometimes I mess up,
I'm far from perfection.
Sometimes I try,
And don't succeed.
Sometimes I fall,
And feel the frustration.
Sometimes I fail,
Always He catches me.
Always, I'm loved,
Sometimes I feel it.
Always, I'm forgiven,
Sometimes I don't realize.
Always He's more
Than enough for me.
Sometimes I think,
Can He really fill me?
Always He's faithful,
Sometimes I'm faithless.
Always He's loving,
Sometimes I forget.
Sometimes I trust,
Sometimes I forget,
Sometimes I love,
Sometimes I don't.
Sometimes I look--
To Him--For rest.
Sometimes I try . . .
And make a big mess.
Always He loves,
Always He forgives,
Always He's faithful,
Always He's enough.
Am I willing to love?
Am I willing to forgive?
Am I willing to trust?
Am I willing to live . . . in HIM?
Life can be hard.
Sometimes I wonder,
what should I do?
Sometimes I cry,
Wonder where to turn,
Sometimes I trust
And depend on His word.
Sometimes I mess up,
I'm far from perfection.
Sometimes I try,
And don't succeed.
Sometimes I fall,
And feel the frustration.
Sometimes I fail,
Always He catches me.
Always, I'm loved,
Sometimes I feel it.
Always, I'm forgiven,
Sometimes I don't realize.
Always He's more
Than enough for me.
Sometimes I think,
Can He really fill me?
Always He's faithful,
Sometimes I'm faithless.
Always He's loving,
Sometimes I forget.
Sometimes I trust,
Sometimes I forget,
Sometimes I love,
Sometimes I don't.
Sometimes I look--
To Him--For rest.
Sometimes I try . . .
And make a big mess.
Always He loves,
Always He forgives,
Always He's faithful,
Always He's enough.
Am I willing to love?
Am I willing to forgive?
Am I willing to trust?
Am I willing to live . . . in HIM?
Comments
Post a Comment