Blessed!
It's Thanksgiving week, and as I think over the things that God has blessed me with, these are a few that come to mind:
- A Clear Conscience
- Jesus' precious and unconditional love for me
- Friends: The ones that challenge me, the ones that talk to me about everything, the ones that make me laugh, the ones that just like to give me a hard time (sigh . . . I guess I'm thankful for them ;), and the ones that do life with me . . . particularly them.
- My senses, especially the ability to hear and see.
- The color GREEN! :)
- Actually, all colors for that matter.
- My amazing family
- Music
- The B-I-B-L-E
- My job
- The challenges God puts in my life to help me grow.
- A God who invites us to participate in His Story
- Warmth that comes from within and also from blankets, sweaters, heat, etc.
- Eternal Life, and the anticipation of it . . .
- The list could go on and on, but that's just a few of my favorites =)
Comments
Post a Comment