Trust

So . . . I started this blog as a way to sort of journal my thoughts and maybe encourage others in the meantime. :) I think my whole goal in life is or needs to be learning to live for HIS glory, thus the title.
But anyways . . . right now I'm at a big point in my life. I graduated from high school two weeks ago. Wow! Two weeks? Time is flying. As I've reached this point in life, I've been asked lots of questions, and consequently started to ask quite a few myself. People are always asking me, "so what are you going to do?/where are you going to go?" That kind of thing. And for awhile . . . I didn't have an answer. I still don't have a for sure one, but there is one thing I know.
Trust. That's what it's all about, really. As I've had different conversations with different people about where I'm going from here, I'm reminded that God really does have an awesome plan. I just need to follow in the little steps I know I should take, and trust that He will follow through. Because honestly, He's got it covered! I just need to trust Him.
So for those of you who are thinking . . . "so what is Allison going to do next year?" The answer as best I know is that I'm taking the year to sort of figure things out, to try some different things and see what fits me. And as I take steps towards that goal, I'm seeing God work out details, not much yet, but I definitely see Him at work. And that's so awesome! I love to watch God do His God things, and I'm excited to see what He will do in my life. :)
What's the desire of my heart? To learn the lesson of trust. I just want to follow Jesus . . . I want to bring Him glory through my life, in everything I do and in everything I say. And I know that in order to do that I have to give Him complete control. Yes, take the steps He shows me, actively seek His will, and don't just sit around doing nothing. but trust that He is working, and that He will fulfill His purpose for me! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Single Woman's Hope

Our Love Story (Part 3)

The Story Behind Her Eyes